Refunds and Exchanges
- The DHC guarantee: DHC is committed to providing you with high-quality products. If, for any reason one of our products fails to meet your expectations, you can return merchandise ordered from our catalogue or website at any time within 60 days of your order date, for an exchange or refund of the purchase price.
- Please return your items with a completed Return/Exchange Form (on the back of your invoice), in a prepaid parcel using an insured carrier. We recommend using recorded post. DHC is not responsible for return postage or lost or misdelivered items.
- Please note that when returning items on which you have received a discount or offer, you will no longer be eligible for the discount or offer if you fall below the threshold to receive that discount or offer because of the return. Original shipping and processing charges will not be refunded.
- DHC cannot accept any returns for purchases made at any retail location or from any third party. Retail
locations and third parties cannot accept returns for purchases made through our catalogue or website.
- Please allow up to six to eight weeks to receive your refund or exchange, or up to two billing cycles for your credit to appear on your credit card statement.
- Products returned for refund or exchange more than 60 days from the purchase date will not be sent back to the customer.
Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Payments) Regulations 2013
- In addition to our returns policy, under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Payments) Regulations 2013 (the "Regulations"), you have the right to cancel your purchase within 14 calendar days without giving a reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and as indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to decision to cancel by contacting us at: DHC UK Ltd.: Returns Processing, Units 2-3 Sovereign Park, Laporte Way, Luton, LU4 8EL. For your convenience, you may use the cancellation form set forth below. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the expiration of the cancellation period.
- If you cancel the purchase, we will reimburse you for all payments received from you in connection with the products subject to the cancellation, including the cost of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us). We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than: (1) 14 days after the day we receive back from you the goods subject to the cancellation; or (2) if earlier, 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is earlier. You will bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and function of the goods. Your UK statutory rights are not affected by our return policy.
NOTICE OF CANCELLATION FORM